Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful? If you answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We are looking for potential candidate to join our Group Finance.
• To lead and manage a team for efficient running of Finance & Accounting functions and maintain high quality of work.
• To handle full set of accounts and finalization of accounts.
• To ensure accurate, complete and up-to-date monthly accounts, cash flow statement, staff claims and various reports.
• To handle Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation and General Accounting/ Finance functions.
• To perform forecasting, budgeting and analyses of financial reports.
• To oversee cash management and manage daily cash flow.
• To provide efficient support for day-to-day office and administrative tasks.
• To perform any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time-to-time.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Professional Qualification (ACCA/ CPA/ ICAEW/ MICPA) Certified Professional Accoutant will be an added advantage
• Preferable with minimum 4 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, multi-tasking and good team player
• Possess good communication and problem-solving skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Access and Words
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to email@example.com or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.)