Baker Tilly Malaysia is the 6th largest accounting and advisory firm in Malaysia, with 50 partners and directors, 8 offices and 800 staff throughout Malaysia, and growing.
We are looking for someone to assist the Finance Manager in ensuring smooth Finance & Accounts operations and functions.
The incumbent’s responsibility includes:
• Prepare general ledgers, financial reports & finalisation of accounts
• Prepare accounts-related reconciliations
• Assist in collating and gathering information for audit and tax purposes
• Assist in budgeting, forecasting, analysing the reports and other related tasks
• Assist on the ad-hoc projects or assignments, which may be assigned from time to time
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
• LCCI or Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Finance
• Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in Accounting and/or Audit field
• Experience in budgeting and forecasting will be an added advantage
• Good team player, resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Computer literate (Microsoft Excel) and experience in ERP is an advantage
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.)